Monday, August 30, 2010

Elwood Baby!

Alright I´ve blogged about these glasses about... an hour ago, yes. Buttt!!! I just had to show you whyy (besides the stunning looks I already showed in my last post) they simply are worth the investment! I usually am not a fan of texts with more than one exclamation mark, I want to add at this point. Neither I am a fan of shameless advertisement posts like this one. But in this case... as you have noticed, I make an exception for both. I want you - feel free to imagine me looking deep into your eyes and doing some hypnotizing wavish moves with my hands - to go to the Unsavory Dealings mainstore right this second and grab a pair of Igard Brand Elwood Glasses right this minute. Do it! First you may have a look at the manifold options of frame, lense and opacity of the same you have with these glasses.

Clear lense:


Black lense:

the skin I´m wearing is ofcourse Lelutkas Lola, my currently favorite one and well the only one I have posted you so far.

xoxo
P.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment